Polypropylene Fluted Sheet
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 Sheet
With the aid of our high-tech infrastructural facilities, we are able to manufacture and supply a broad variety of Polypropylene Fluted Sheet. Our well designed sheets are extensively used in construction industries for shuttering purpose before applying the plaster. All these sheets are beneficial in reducing the chances of plaster separation after a long time. Moreover, the series of Polypropylene Fluted Sheet is delivered to the clients at highly discounted prices.
- Completely recycled
- Long lasting durability
- Ensures safe usage
Use of Polypropylene Flutted Sheet for RCC work
The standard and popular practice is to apply used oil on shuttering plate (pharma) / shuttering ply for easy deshuttering after casting of RCC work. In practice, now where this oil is scrapped or grinding of surface before plaster being applied. This results in over a period, the plaster separating from RCC work. To overcome this consequence, we are recommending replacement of used oil with 03mm Ployprelene flutted sheet. The following are advantages.
1. These Sheets can be used for minimum 3 to 4 times.
2. Easy deshuttering is possible.
3. RCC beam/ slab/ column gets exposed concrete surface.
4. Cost of used oil & applying labour is saved.
5. The cement slurry will not come out during casting of Rcc work, so water cement ratio will remain intact which will not reduce the strength of concrete.
6. While deshuttering, the grit of 3 to 5 mm are seen at shuttering joints. This result in higher thickness require for leveling of plastering work. While using sheets the plaster thickness is reduced.
7. The repetition of used shuttering ply will increase by atleast 3 repetition because the cement slurry or curing water will not damage shuttering ply.
8. The water required for curing is saved.
Comparison of pop and polypropylene Flutted Board (Floor Protector)
|Sr. no.||Description||POP||Floor Protector (F.P.)|
|2||Structure||Powder Form||Sheet Form 6' x 4' Size|
|4||Readiness to surface after Application||Minimum Six Hours||Immediate & Ready to use|
|5||Protection after application||Limited Floor Protection||Complete Floor Protection|
|6||Durability||Short & one time application||Long & repeated application|
|7||Extra Protection||Plastic/Newspaper required||Nothing required|
|8||Skill||Only POP worker can do application||Do it yourself|
|9||Joints||Require nothing||Tape on joints '' 50mm wide brown colour packing tape|
|10||Maintenance||Repeated application required for full coverage of floor||One time application for Floor Protection|
|11||Atmosphere||Give always dusty atmosphere||Clean Working atmosphere|
|12||Usage||One time Use||Multiple Use|
|13||Removal||Water & Labour required for removal||Do it yourself|
|14||Salvage Value||Nil, plus expense for removal||Return value after use|
|15||Debris||Extra Cost for removal of debris||No debris|
|16||Water Resistance||No||Water Proof|
|17||Handling||Labour Required||Easy to Carry & Remove|
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Sheet Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available